Church in Karczyn

Karczyn
The present church in Karczyn was built on the foundations of a former one, demolished in the 1950s. The first mention of a local parish comes from 1161. Nothing is known of the fate of the former churches. However, we do know that in 1857, a large Evangelical church was built here. It was later demolished as a result of the damages it suffered by the end of WWII. The present church was erected in 2003.

Nearby places

Palace in Kondratowice

Kondratowice

Baroque palace

Jezierzyce Małe

Palace ruins

Białobrzezie

Nearby trips