+48 71 3921543
The tower of the town hall was demolished in 2011 and made open for visitors. The original 14th-century town hall was burned in 1945, when the tower was blown up. In the 1950s, its remains were demolished and the few remaining cellars were filled in, leaving only the rectangular lower part of the tower. The reconstructed building may be visited, along with the 11-metre-deep starvation dungeon, "the ghost chamber" and a room filled with photographs of the pre-WWII Strzelin and works of a local artist, Bogusław Szychowiak. The visitors may also see the 40m high observation deck. The schedule of the Tower's visiting hours is available on the website of the Strzelin Cultural Center (Strzeliński Ośrodek Kultury). Organized groups may arrange visits by phone.