Palace and park in Nowizna

Nowizna
The palace was probably built in the 17th c. However, its form is a result of an expansion at the turn of the 20th c. It is a three-storey building on an irregular plan, covered with a gable roof. On the front façade, heraldic cartouches can be seen – the last preserved Baroque features. The palace is surrounded by a park established in the 19th c. In 1813, the Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm III had his headquarters here. Today the building is in private hands.

Nearby places

Train station Mościsko

ul. Kolejowa 29
Mościsko

Penitential cross Mościsko

Mościsko

The Church of St. John the Baptist in Mościsko

ul. Pocztowa 4
Mościsko

Nearby trips