Railway station

Kąty Wrocławskie , 1 Maja 83
The railway station in Kąty Wrocławskie was built in the 1840s. Since 1843, it was part of the Freiburg Railway Line connecting Wrocław with Świebodzice, and in the following years, with Wałbrzych and then with Jelenia Góra. At first, this railway line served mainly freight trains, although with time passenger traffic increased.  Before WWI twelve trains passed through the Kąty station in both directions. The present railway station and the wooden train shelter were built in the years 1867-1870.

Nearby places

Children's Home

1 Maja 43
Kąty Wrocławskie

Palace-styled villa

1 Maja 37
Kąty Wrocławskie

Penitential cross

Pełcznica

Nearby trips