18th century palace

The palace was built in the first half of the 18th century as a summer residence of the Posadowskys. Years later, the estate became the property of Friedrich von Seydlitz and his wife Agnieszka Luiza Sandretzky. Their initials can still be found above the entrance to the palace. It is von Seydlitz and Sandretzky that gave it its present Classical shape. It was rebuilt in 1864, when, among other things, the portico with columns was added. The palace remained in the Seydlitzs property until 1945. At present, it has a new private owner.

Nearby places

St. Mary of the Nativity and St. Wolfgang church in Borów


19th century palace


Palace/Manor house


Nearby trips