The hotel, restaurant and a stables are located in the buildings of the former water mill built in 1845. The ruined building was purchased by its new owners 2000 and carefully repaired. A pond fed with spring water was restored, along with and the mill race and wheel. Currently, the mill houses a restaurant serving traditional meat dishes, salads and pierogis, a hotel with rooms with bathrooms and TVs, and a stable where can rent a horse and take riding lessons.
4:00 h 34.8 km
Bicycle loop near Ślęża
5:00 h 37.7 km
The landscapes of Mietkowski lake and Ślęża Massif