Milin , ul. Chłopska
The Baroque statue stands near the church of St. Michael the Archangel and comes from ca. 1733. The triagonal pedestal bears two reliefs: the first showing the scene of John of Nepomuk being thrown to the Vltava River, the second one - the confession of Queen Sophia. The front side of the pedestal is adorned with a Latin inscription, saying: ''To Saint John of Nepomuk in an act of worship by the pious Peter Beker''.