Ostroszowice , ul. Jodłownicka
This mysterious structure was erected in 1600. It was built on a circular plan and is composed of two walls, an inner and an outer one. The rotunda was a place where the Ringenstelen tournaments used to take place. The knights competed against each other on a round arena and the spectators watched them from the stands on top of the wall. Such an event last took place in 1794.