The Baroque chapel was built ca. 1793 for the von Pritwitz family. It is a one-storey building topped with a cupola and a lantern. The mausoleum is situated on a municipal cemetery. Inside, on the vault, one may notice a rococo fresco depicting the Judgement Day in addition to the 18th century tombstones of Barbara Sophia von Priwitz and Friedrich Bernard von Priwitz. The 19th century epitaph set in the facade commemorates Heinrich, a postmaster from Niemcza.