Monastery and hospital of the Sisters of Christ the Good Shepherd

Monument

Information

  • Address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 8, 55-010 Święta Katarzyna
The monastery and hospital complex was built at the initiative of the Congregation of the Sisters of Christ the Good Shepherd at the turn of the 20th century, when they moved from Munich to Wrocław, and then to Święta Katarzyna. The monastery burned down in 1945 and was rebuilt after the War. The main building is a two-storey, face brick building with a terrace and a brick parapet on the 2nd floor. In the eastern part, there is a chapel of the Good Shepherd with a sacristy. On its sides, there are one-storey wings with terraces, and from the north-eastern side, an octagonal tower with two floors. Today, the monastery houses a medical care facility run by the Congregation of the Sisters of the Divine Shepherd of Divine Providence.

Related routes

32.3 km 3:30 h easy
Between Odra and Oława on bicycle
38.4 km 4:00 h easy
Near Wroclaw
35.8 km 3:00 h easy
Near Wroclaw - part 2 (the Eastern part)
183 km 12:00 h easy
The route of churches and chapels – Lider LAG