The Gothic branch church dating from the 14th century was enlarged in the 16th c. During the Reformation, it served as an Evangelical church, and after 1654 it was returned to the Catholics. It is a single nave oriented building, fully buttressed, plastered, with a gable roof. The bell was added in 1743. The chancel is triangular. The interior is mainly Baroque. The Gothic sculptures of the Madonna (from the 2nd half of the 15th c.) and of St. John the Evangelist with the Mother of God (from the turn of the 16th c.) have are original, along with the wooden baptismal font from 1577.