Smolec , ul. Kościelna 4
The church emerged as a Lutheran one in the years 1907-1908, designed by the architect Erich Grau from Wrocław, who decorated the interior with practical galleries. The church was erected in place of a former, 15th-century one. Since 1945, it has been a Catholic parish church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Next to the church there is a rectory from the same period.