Kąty Wrocławskie , ul. Józefa Mireckiego
In 1846 an Evangelical cemetery was founded on what is now Mireckiego street, and it operated until 1945. In the 1990s the former German graves were removed, and today there are only few gravestones on the north side of the walls, where a lapidarium has been opened. On the premises of the cemetery there is the historic chapel of the Hindenminth family, dating back to the second part of the 19th century, as well as a tomb of the Wichelhaus family. Just next to the graveyard, there is a former Catholic cemetery, which was founded here in 1891. On its premises one may find a gravedigger's house built in 1934. In the 1930s the gates and walls of both cemeteries were rebuilt. At present, both cemeteries are operating as one municipal cemetery.
3:00 h 27.1 km
Medieval Tract – Gromnik LAG
2:00 h 13.6 km
Bicycle morning in the vicinity of Katy Wroclawskie
3:00 h 28.2 km
Cycling to Bystrzyca Valley