The Gothic church of the Assumption was built in 1514, at the site of an earlier one, mentioned as early as 1217. It is not known when the first church was built. The extremely thick walls of the sacristy at the presbytery suggest that there might have been a Romanesque church here. In 1700, the church was expanded, and in 1891, the tower was added. The Gothic stone portal leads inside. Above the nave, there is a suspended ceiling, and above the choir, a cross vault is found. In addition to the dominating Baroque elements (font, images - including "Madonna and Child" or "City View") there are neo-Gothic furnishings (the main and side altar, pulpit).
0:00 h 51.5 km
Czarna Woda and Bystrzyca Trail
2:00 h 13.6 km
Bicycle morning in the vicinity of Katy Wroclawskie
3:00 h 27.1 km
Medieval Tract – Gromnik LAG