This Renaissance palace was erected in the 16th century for the von Seidlitz family. At the turn of the 20th century, the palace was extended with the former style in mind. The brick structure has a rectangular plan and a two-storey attic covered with a gable roof and pinnacles. Its facade is embellished with moldings. A Baroque portal leads inside. After 1945, the estate's interior was transformed into a residential building for the local state agricultural farm employees. It also housed a community center. At present, it is privately owned and deteriorating.