The St. Anthony of Padua church was built in 1888, though its history dates back to the medieval times. Most probably, the first church was built here in the 15th century. It is generally accepted that the only element surving from the former church is the tower built from broken stone and covered with a dome. The neo-Gothic main body of the church is made of granite blocks. There is a penitential cross set in the wall surrounding the church on the south-western side.