The first mention of the Przeworno church comes from 1335. The building was destroyed in 1428, reconstructed in 1575, and then destroyed again in the 17th century. The last reconstruction was performed in 1889. A late Renaissance epitaph from the end the 16th century, decorated with biblical scenes, and an epitaph of the Czim family from 1576 are all original. A historic baptismal font from 1765 is also of particular interest. On the church wall, one may see a plaque commemorating Max Drischner, a composer who worked in this church as an organist.