Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Tuszyn

Tuszyn
The impressive Neo-Romanesque church was built in 1900 of red brick. It is surrounded by a wall. Originally, it belonged to a Protestant parish. The church has three naves with an octagonal tower and a spire which used to be adorned by a clock.

Nearby places

Penitential cross Tuszyn

Tuszyn

Palace and park in Tuszyn

Tuszyn

Penitential cross Kiełczyn

Kiełczyn

Nearby trips