Church of St. Anthony and Matthias was built in 1739. It is a one-nave church with a narrower chancel and tower covered with an onion dome. The interior is Baroque with furnishings from the 2nd half of the 18th century. Near the church we find a historic cemetery surrounded with a wall. There are also two penitential crosses next to the church.
3:00 h 18.8 km
A short ride through Sulistrowice Pass