The structure, which today serves as an affiliated church, was built in 1903 as a Richthofen family motruary chapel on a hill near the palace. It is a neoclassical building. The tympanum (decorated by the family coat of arms), is supported by four columns. The walls finished with sandstone. The antique wrought iron door leading to the chapel is an interesting historical relic.
3:00 h 18.8 km
A short ride through Sulistrowice Pass