A Classicist palace from 1866, built for Baron von Seidlitz. The eastern extension was added in 1898. The front facade is adorned with a three-axis projection, and the rear one by two similar projections. Another decoration of the palace is the cylindrical tower at its northern wall. Once it contained a clock and a bell. The palace is surrounded by the remains of a landscape park. After World War II, the palace was nationalized and run by a local state owned farm. Now it is falling into disrepair.
3:00 h 18.8 km
A short ride through Sulistrowice Pass