The Church of Sts. Peter and Paul in Dobrocin

Dobrocin , ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki
This small Gothic church with a clearly protruding chancel was built in the 14th century and reconstructed in 1515.  During the Reformation, the church was taken over by Lutherans, but by 1654 it was Catholic again. Inside, one may admire a precious medieval altar that was probably created by an anonymous sculptor named the Master of Lubin Statues. Also among the noteworthy sights are a mannerist baptismal font from the 17th century, tombstones from between 1543 and 1721, and most of all, a polychromed chancel dating from the beginning of the 16th century. The church is surrounded by a 16th century wall.

Nearby places

Palace and park in Dobrocin


Palace and park in Roztocznik


Penitential cross Uciechów


Nearby trips