The church was built in the 14th century and thoroughly reconstructed in the 17th century. Further changes in its structure are the result of the reconstruction due to the damages it sustained during the Thirty Years' War. One enters the church through a Renaissance portal. Inside, one may find the main altar from 1613, a pulpit from 1620, and a 16th century epitaph commemorating the owners of the village. The walls feature the remains of Renaissance polychromes. The church is surrounded by an 18th century stone wall.