Palace park

The 18th century Komorowice palace park belongs to the country palace dating from 1529. After World War II, the palace was renovated for a sheep breeders training center, but the renovation was never completed and in subsequent years, the building fell into disrepair. Currently, it is privately owned and is undergoing renovation works.

Nearby places

Palace park


Historical elm

ul. Wrocławska 31
Bielany Wrocławskie

Pedunculate oak


Nearby trips