Żerniki Wrocławskie , ul. Wrocławska 1
The building of the present church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus originally served as an ammunition depot for the munitions factory in Wrocław's Karłowice. In 1923, it was purchased, dismantled and taken to Żerniki, and then rebuilt as a Protestant church. It was built on a plan similar to a rectangle. From the west side, there is a porch with a rectangular wooden tower above it, originally timbered by boards. The walls of the church are half-timbered, and the facade of the parish house is wooden. The interior is a hall with a chancel. There is also an interesting organ loft and galleries supported on ornamental wooden pillars. Since 1945, it has been a Roman Catholic church. Next to it, a new church of modern design is being erected.