The Gothic tower in Biestrzyków, first mentioned in 1411, probably dates from the 14th century. In the Middle Ages, it was owned by the Chapter of Wrocław. Initially, the tower had two storeys and a chapel on the ground floor. In the 16th c., an extension was made to accommodate the staircase. In the 17th c., the tower was raised by one floor, and from the western side, a two-storey wing was added. Destroyed after 1945, now restored, it is privately owned. Next to the it, there is a historic pond, a remnant of the old moat.