The Gothic church of St. Ursula was built at the beginning of the 14th century. It is first mentioned in 1316. The present building was reconstructed ca. 1600, when, among other things, the southern porch was added. The church was destroyed during WWII and was rebuilt in 1966. The chancel is covered by a cross vault. The two most valuable furnishings are the sandstone sacramentstore adjacent to the wall, which dates from the turn of the 16th century, and a Baroque high altar from the 17th century with a painting portraying Christ's baptism.