The present Baroque form of the palace is the effect of the reconstruction at the turn of the 18th c. Originally it was a Renaissance mansion, built probably in 1609, as evidenced by the date engraved on the portal. Currently it is a school, surrounded by a park, founded in the time of the reconstruction of the palace. Among the interesting species of trees and shrubs there is an ancient protected linden tree. The entrance gate to the park is decorated with an antique array of arms. From the north and west, the park is fenced by a 1.5 m high stone wall.