Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria in Piława Dolna

Piława Dolna
Built in 1882, until the end of World War II it was a Protestant church, and since 1947 it has been Roman Catholic. It is constructed of clinker brick and bears the characteristics of the Gothic Revival. Today, the church serves as an auxiliary one to the parish of St. Catherine. Dolna Piława residents call it the "red church" (as opposed to the "white church" of St. Catherine of Alexandria).

Nearby places

Penitential cross Piława Dolna

ul. Główna 7a
Piława Dolna

Palace and park in Dobrocin

Dobrocin

The Church of Sts. Peter and Paul in Dobrocin

ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki
Dobrocin

Nearby trips