The church was first mentioned in 1335. However, the present one was built in the 15th century. Between 1534 and 1945 it was a Protestant church, destroyed in about 40% during World War II. It was rebuilt and given to the Catholics. It is a single-nave building, oriented, with a clock tower topped with a 8-sided spire. The interior contains interestingitems, such as a late Renaissance altar from 1620, a pulpit from 1609, and the Baroque baptismal font from the first half of the 17th century. The walls of the church contain encased Baroque and Renaissance tombstones.
3:00 h 18.8 km
A short ride through Sulistrowice Pass