The church is first mentioned in a 1296 source. The tower was added in the 15th century, and in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, the whole was restored. After World War II the church was rebuilt from ruins. It is built of local stone, oriented, single-nave, with a rectangular chancel covered by a cross-ribbed vault. Among the equipment of the church, the Baroque altar and pulpit from the 2nd half of the 17th century are worth seeing.