Filial church of St. Martin in Gola Świdnicka

Gola Świdnicka
The Church of St. Martin was built in ca. 1500. It is a Gothic brick structure with one nave, a tower on the west an added at the turn of the 20th century, and ae presbytery covered with a stellar vault. The interior includes a 19th-century pulpit, two Classist side altars, a Neo-Gothic main altar from the late 19th century, and a Renaissance painting from the early 17th century depicting St. Martin.

Nearby places

Penitential cross Gola Świdnicka

Gola Świdnicka

Evangelical cemetery with the bell tower in Chwałów

Chwałów

penitential cross

Szczepanów
Szczepanów

Nearby trips