Filial church of St. John the Baptist in Sieniawka

Sieniawka
The church of St. John the Baptist was built in 1440. From 1550 to 1654 it was a Protestant church and in 1602 it underwent a major renovation. Once again, the church changed its appearance in 1880, according to the design by a Ząbkowice architect J. Glatzer, who gave it neo-Romanesque features. Inside we find, among others, a Baroque altar from 1718, and a stone baptismal font from early 16th century with polychrome wooden lid from the 18th c., along with a few pre-WWII churchyard tombstones of the former residents of Sieniawka.

Nearby places

Filial church of the Holy Trinity – Shrine of Our Lady in Stoszów

Stoszów

Castle in Gola Dzierżoniowska

Gola Dzierżoniowska 21
Gola Dzierżoniowska

Filial church of the Assumption in Oleszna

Oleszna

Nearby trips