Filial church of St. Anne in Domanice comes from the 2nd half of the 15th century, however, its present form is the result of a reconstruction carried out in the 17th century. It was probably built in place of an earlier one, mentioned in a 1348 source. It is oriented with a single nave, combining elements of Baroque and Gothic styles. The interior comes mainly from the 1st half of the 17th century. The church tower bell was cast in 1653.