Rogów Sobócki , ul.Wrocławska
Standing on the main road in the center of the village, the pillory comes from 1555 and is one of the largest of its kind in Silesia. It measures 5 m in height and 122 cm in circumference. It is built on an octagonal base of red sandstone, with a decorative crown in the style of the early Renaissance, with preserved iron wheels to immobilize convicts. Next to it, there is a Maltese type penitential cross with one arm missing, measuring 86x66x30 cm, made of conglomerate stone. It is a relic of the medieval law which was in force until the 15th century, ordering murderers to found crosses hewn in stone and place them at the site of their crime.
6:30 h 41.5 km
Ancient History Trail
5:00 h 37.7 km
The landscapes of Mietkowski lake and Ślęża Massif