Wawrzeńczyce , ul. Kątecka
The church was built between 1815 and 1816 on the site of an older church from the 15th century. Renovations were made in 1832,1878 and 1976. The classical church is built of brick. The interior design has been preserved from the time of its construction, along with fragments of Baroque equipment and tombstones from the first half of the 17th century.