The church of St. Joseph was built in 1913 and was a Protestant church. The side buildings served as the rectory and parish halls constituting a typical Protestant church complex. After WWII, it was rebuilt and adapted to perform the role of a Catholic church. The interior received some of the equipment from the church of the Holy Trinity in Żórawina, including the Mannerist font located in the apse. In front of the the church is a pillory of 1517, which currently serves as a base for a contemporary statue. It is a 220 cm high octagonal sandstone column standing on an octagonal base, with preserved jougs and three metal rings. Originally, it stood in the marketplace.