Sadków , ul. Kościelna
The first mention of a church of St. Hedwig is from 1316. Today, the building is believed to date from the first half of the 17th century. It is a one-nave church, oriented, with a triangular narrower chancel. Inside, we find Baroque furnishings from the 17th and 18th centuries. Traces of the original church include the 15th-century statue of St. Barbara.