Domasław , ul. Wrocławska 34 b
The church of St. Adalbert was built in the 2nd half of the 14th century, on the site of a church mentioned in 1284. In the 16th c., it received a new nave and a tower. Destroyed by the war in 1945. Only the Gothic tower has survived from the original church and a contemporary structure was attached to it. The church is surrounded by a perimeter wall built in the 14th c. In addition, there is a 18th c. gate building leading to the churchyard.